With the demand for more complex analytics growing, sales operations professionals are increasingly asked to report on and analyze data within their organization’s salesforce data. A number of BI vendors have positioned themselves to augment the analytics capabilities associated with salesforce data. In the marketplace of such solutions, Blue Hill Research’s finds Looker among the most interesting ones.
In this report, analyst James Haight explores how to get the most from salesforce data through more effective analytics. Including;
• Creating meaningful historical pipeline snapshots
• Viewing conversion analysis across variables such as time and first-touch attribution
• Reducing manual work for data requests like sales rep performance comparisons
• Embedding analytics in other operational tools
• Uniting data with multiple outside data sources