Namely's Sam Owens, Lead Product Manager, and Jessica Bay, Product Manager, faced a problem that many product managers face: their customers wanted better analytics and reporting, but analytics wasn’t the core function of the SaaS product Sam and Jessica manage. To make things tougher, they needed something flexible, scalable and capable of serving different user types.
Watch all the sessions from this series:
- Products for Product People: Best Practices in Analytics
- Iterate Your Way to a Top Product Experience
- How and Why: Embedded Analytics Interfaces For Your SaaS Product
- How King Crushes New Product Development using Data-Driven Insights
- How Product Managers can Learn to Love Reporting
- Better Understanding User Behavior Across Channels and Devices