As a product leader, you are tasked with collecting and synthesizing your customer’s interactions with your product. The great news is that there are many tools used across your company which collect unique parts of your user’s journey. Whoops, did we say great news? As your sources of data increase, so do the complexities of unifying the data in a meaningful way.
Join Segment and Looker to hear how they have solved these complex data issues. Plus, hear from SpotHero’s Product Manager and Business Intelligence Lead, Megan Bubley and Kate Owens, as they describe how they not only unified their siloed data but aligned their team on what it all means. They thought their challenge was improving conversion rate, but found that it was really defining a single source of truth and understanding how to track users in light of their increasingly complex product.
Watch all the sessions from this series:
- Products for Product People: Best Practices in Analytics
- Iterate Your Way to a Top Product Experience
- How and Why: Embedded Analytics Interfaces For Your SaaS Product
- How King Crushes New Product Development using Data-Driven Insights
- How Product Managers can Learn to Love Reporting
- Better Understanding User Behavior Across Channels and Devices