Understanding the customer is a long-standing goal of BI and Analytics, but striving toward that 360 degree view is only half the battle. Knowing what to do next is critical. With sufficient context, companies can gain enough intelligence about their customers to make highly educated guesses about how to keep them satisfied in an increasingly competitive world. Learn from several experts about how BI and Analytics can help companies better understand and serve their customers.
Speakers include Eric Kavanagh, Rick Sherman of Athena IT Solutions, along with Alexis Wong of Asana and Brian LaFaille of Looker.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- How to synthesize key data points to analyze customer behavior
- Why it's important to incorporate data from multiple systems
- Which behavioral characteristics to track, and how
- How to empower analysts to find key insights
- How to achieve agility in decision making
- When actions should be taken to address customer churn