Modern pharmaceutical companies are harnessing the power of the complex relationship between genes and disease to develop new drugs and diagnostics, and are increasingly using advanced analytics tools such as machine learning, AI and other techniques to advance this work. However, working with the data necessary to understand these relationships can be extremely challenging, and requires the analysis of vast amounts of data generated across millions of medical records and genetic samples. Nashville Biosciences is a data company that helps its customers confront this very challenge, navigating de-identified deep clinical records on 3M+ subjects and linked genetic data.
- Overcoming analytics challenges faced by complex data sets and nuanced transformations
- Streamlining operational hurdles by democratizing complex datasets for analysis teams
- Building cloud solutions for modern distributed infrastructure
- Creating a single source of data truth to power analytic processes
- Securely give access to trustworthy data to make real-time, data-driven decisions