Mark43 is on a mission to bring public safety data management into the 21st century. To fix traditionally paper-heavy and error-prone processes, they needed a secure and easy-to-use product experience that simplified and unified crime data collection and management.
Tune in to this webinar to hear how Mark43 Product Manager Richard Cheng went about researching, prototyping, and iterating to deliver analytics and business intelligence tools to police departments, emergency call centers, and other public safety agencies, bringing Mark43 users a positive and effective product experience. Haarthi Sadasivam, Technical Product Marketing Manager at Looker will join the conversation on best practices.
Watch all the sessions from this series:
- Products for Product People: Best Practices in Analytics
- Iterate Your Way to a Top Product Experience
- How and Why: Embedded Analytics Interfaces For Your SaaS Product
- How King Crushes New Product Development using Data-Driven Insights
- How Product Managers can Learn to Love Reporting
- Better Understanding User Behavior Across Channels and Devices