Cambridge, MA based Moderna believes that messenger RNA, or mRNA, is the “software of life.” Since being founded in 2010, the company has worked to pioneer a new class of medicines based on their extensive research into mRNA.
In a highly regulated industry, Moderna knows the critical importance data plays in key processes for the creation, approval, and distribution of vaccines and therapeutics. When the COVID-19 pandemic started in 2020, the pressure to find a fast, effective, and safe vaccine became a global priority.
As the need for accurate, auditable, and actionable insights has become greater, Moderna has leveraged its modern, multicloud data stack to prioritize the job at hand.
- Leverages a multicloud data strategy to use and integrate the best tools for the job at hand
- Integrates internal and external data sets for a more complete view of clinical trials
- Increases diversity in clinical trials to improve representation
- Reduces the time scientists spend on manual data manipulation to increase research time and collaboration
- Optimizes shipments to reduce costs and meet budget goals