Founded in 2013 in Raleigh, North Carolina, Pendo is an innovative digital native cloud company that helps people adopt software quickly and successfully. The company’s platform for digital product teams combines powerful product usage analytics with user guidance, communication, feedback, and planning tools, without requiring engineering resources. To efficiently manage their continued rapid growth, Pendo relies on accurate, timely, and consistent data.
Leveraging Google Cloud BigQuery and Looker has transformed how Pendo analyzes, accesses, and acts on data to drive its business. The modern data stack enables Pendo to take action on valuable insights to continually improve processes and outcomes for sales, customer success, and marketing teams.
- Centralized data access via Google Cloud helps consolidate costs and deliver trusted self-service across the organization
- Fast time-to-value with an implementation requiring less than 50% of two employees’ time for one week
- Decreased the time spent on manual reporting, which allows the data science team to focus on high-value activities, such as building predictive models
- Actionable insights empower self-service and decision-making across the organization — from marketing to sales to customer success
- Self-service data culture instills confidence in employees to track and meet goals as well as understand the impact of their work